We are delighted to have developed a new course on Leading Change that Lasts. 75% of change programmes fail to deliver, and yet organisations repeatedly make the same mistakes at huge cost – both financially and emotionally – for the businesses and people involved. This course will give you a clear understanding of how to define and create a change programme that will work and be sustainable in your organisation.
- Thank you @HFTRR for a most amazing gig @thetradesclub last night. 03:55:03 PM August 17, 2017 from Twitter for Mac
- This is our new course with Hub Events - about leading on gender equality and how it is good for your business. …https://t.co/pW5K7ia9eZ 09:39:30 AM August 17, 2017 from LinkedIn
- Clarks have called a girls' school shoe "Dolly Babe", while the boys' equivalent is called "Leader" Language matters so much #GenderBias 01:01:17 PM August 14, 2017 from Twitter for Mac
- RT @SarahHelsdon: @consultcauseway Healthy distraction working at home! It worked - we had a great chat re leadership developm't @mhshomes… 09:29:10 PM August 09, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- Working from home #distracted https://t.co/WDxJYauy0z 01:19:43 PM August 09, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone